The long awaited ROGUE STYLE BUNDLE is finally here!! You’ll receive a head to toe look based on your desired theme and catered especially to you! If you've been meaning to go out of your comfort zone and try something new, this might be the perfect way to treat yourself<3 Based on your style inspo, you will receive a combination of deadstock, vintage, custom Rogue pieces, and preloved items. Each bundle will include a full outfit along with accessories and cute extras. Note: no shoes will be included with this bundle. I can't wait to get you styled in a fresh new look!
Requirements to include at checkout "Add a note to your order" section:
- Your bust, waist, & hips measurement.
- Your height.
- The genre/era/style inspo for your look! Looks can be based off the images below, a movie character, your fav pop icon, etc!
- 3 of your fashion 'loves' and 3 fashion 'hates' (for example: I love fitted lace camis, baggy jeans, and mini bags! I hate low rise flare jeans, anything plaid, and bodycon dresses.) This will let me know what to keep an eye out for and what to avoid.
- Current favorite colors and/or patterns (name 3 max).
- Your Instagram handle, if you have one.
If you forget to include these in the Notes section at checkout, email them to me at email@example.com so we can get working on your bundle as soon as possible.
Please allow approximately 3 weeks of preparation before your bundle is shipped to you! Each item in your bundle is sourced especially for you, the process of creating the perfect fit can't be rushed!
How to measure: I highly recommend measuring yourself in front of a mirror. If it's still too difficult, ask your mom or a friend for help. Refer to image 8 for a visual reference.
Bust: Under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest (usually on your nipple area). Wrap the tape around your back and forward to the fullest part of your bust.
Natural waist: Around the narrowest part of your torso. This is one of the areas we tend to pull in when it’s exposed. Avoid holding your breath and pulling the measuring tape in tight while taking this measurement.
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips/butt (usually the area where your hip bones are located). This should be done with your feet close together.